Summer is a time for the family. From July 15 to August 26 we drive with the slogan:
"Kids go free"
In Hamburg children aged 0-13 travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult. This can be their parents, or alternatively their grandma or grandad, a brother, sister, uncle or aunt. Children travelling alone also get a 50% discount – if they are going to play sport, for example, or visiting their grandparents or friends. A special offer for families and children also awaits you in Hanover. You can find out more here.
- Our price model is dynamic. We calculate the prices based on a base price and the distance of the trip. Furthermore the day of the week, the time of day, the demand level, and some further criteria effects the price as well
- This can lead into different prices for a trip despite of identical starting and destination points
- If you book for several people in your own booking and you ride as a group, the price per person will be reduced for each additional person
- The distance used for the calculation is the direct distance from the start point to the destination, regardless of whether the vehicle takes a different route because you are taking along more passengers
- You know in advance what your ride will cost and you can rely on that price, even in case of traffic jams or detours
- If you want to get a better feeling about our price level you can request a trip in the MOIA app and check the price. You can abord the booking on this step at any time. Please note that if you want to ride later the price may have already changed