- The price for our service is calculated from a base price and a price per km. Both are dynamic and depend on the day of the week, the time of day and some further criteria
- This can lead into different prices for a trip back despite of identical starting and destination points
- The distance used for the calculation is the direct distance from the start point to the destination, regardless of whether you drive a different route because you are taking along more passengers
- For a single person most trips are priced between 5 and 10 EUR. If you book for several people in your own booking and you drive as a group, the price will be cheaper for each additional person
- You know in advance what your ride will cost and you can rely on that price, even in case of traffic jams or detours
- Customers in Hamburg have booked for example...
...three people from Eimsbüttel into the Schanze for 9,52 EUR?*
...from Bahrenfeld alone to the Airport for 14,74 EUR?*
...on the weekend for two persons from Hoheluft-West to Elbstrand for 10,57 EUR?*
- Customers in Hanover booked for example...
...on a free afternoon from Badenstedt alone to shopping in the city for 6,64 EUR?*
...on a saturday for two persons from Südstadt to the Leine for 12,15 EUR?*
...on a morning during the week from Oststadt alone to the office at Riethorst for 5,95 EUR?*
* The rides are examples. Our prices are flexible and may differ from the shown prices.