- Once your status is activated in you MOIA account, you must carry your documents with you on every MOIA ride. Please show the document to our drivers when boarding. Otherwise, transportation may be denied!
- The price reduction will take place during the booking process and will be displayed to you
- If you are allowed to travel for free with a caretaker, you need to book for two persons
- You should have stored a payment methos for the following situations:
- Due to technical restrictions it is not possible to ride with another person free of charge who also has the free ride status deposited in the MOIA account. You need to book an own MOIA individually
- It is possible to take guide dogs and assistance dogs with you
The expansion of the service and the interlinking of fares are made possible in part by the funding guideline "Model Projects to Strengthen Public Transport" of the Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport, for which MOIA was selected together with the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg's Authority for Transport and Mobility Change.