MOIA Assist Center in the ZOB
Middle building / 1st floor
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 8:45 am - 4:45 pm
Closed on public holidays
(Attention: The entrance via Adenauerallee is temporarily closed.
Please use the main entrance of "House B" at the bus terminals)
Detailed description for the way to MOIA Assist Center:
- The Lines 2, 5, 16, 18,19, 120, 122, 124, 224 as well as X35 and X80 have a "main station" stop on Adenauerallee in the area of the ZOB building
- The U1 and U3 subway lines have exits on the southern side of Adenauerallee and even an elevator directly to the ZOB building. The elevator is really near to the building. From there, you will first encounter the ZOB building A (there is a kiosk and a well-known fast food restaurant in this building), and behind it you can find building B. Building B is the main building. In this building you can find many travel service providers and also we from MOIA are located here
- All suburban lines like the U2 and U4 stop at "main station stop north" require a longer walk
- When you arrive at the ZOB building B, please use the main entrance with automatic doors on the south side
- The office of us is located on the 1st floor on the left side
- The staircase and a wheelchair accessible elevator are located in the center of the building
- The elevator has two exits. If you are standing in the elevator facing the control desk, leave the exit to your right on the 1st floor
- After a few steps you will find our MOIA Assist Center right handed
- The office door is at ground level and wide enough for wheelchair users
- There is also a barrier-free toilett in the basement if required
After we have approved your account for the free ride status, you can use us free of charge according to our requirements. During your appointment we will explain to you how you can use our service. You can also get some important information here.
Expanding our service and dovetailing our tariffs is made possible in part by the funding guidelines "Model Projects to Strengthen Public Transport" set out by the Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport, for which MOIA was selected together with the Free and Hanseatic City Authority for Transport and Mobility Change.