What types of MOIA coupons are there?
- Basically, promotional coupons that MOIA gives you are to be distinguished from products that have been purchased. Our Smart Saver, for example, is one of the discount offers that can be purchased. Business customers can also pay specific coupons
- Coupons can not be purchased
- A coupon entitles you to a percentage discount, applied to the regular fare of one or more trips
- There are coupons that can be redeemed by multiple users and individual coupons that can only be redeemed by one user, or a specific user
- Some coupons from certain contingents can only be redeemed once per account
- Please inform yourself about the coupon details in advance of your booking. They are displayed in the app menu "Coupons"
How can I store a MOIA coupon?
- Install the MOIA app on a mobile device
- Create an account with your email address and mobile number
- Enter your preferred payment method
- Store the coupon code under the “Coupon” menu option in your profile
- Pay attention to correct spelling
- Once the coupon is stored, it can no longer be removed from the profile
- You can also deposit several coupons at once
Where do I see the specific coupon information?
- In the coupon overview you can see all details about your coupon
- Tap on the "v"-symbol in the middle of your coupon and all all information will be shown
- IMPORTANT: There are also coupons that are only valid at certain times!
How do I book a trip with a coupon?
- Make sure the coupon is activated and all conditions are valid for your trip
- Book a trip. The coupon will be applied automatically
- If you want to save a coupon that is already stored for another trip, you can remove it or change the coupon before the booking. You will find a corresponding note in the offer overview before the binding booking
- Tap on "Edit". You will then be taken to the coupon overview, where you can deactivate and activate coupons
What are the terms and conditions for a MOIA coupon?
- All journeys with MOIA are subject to MOIA’s general terms and conditions, the data privacy agreement and the MOIA Code of Conduct
- When redeeming a coupon, the following conditions also apply:
- The coupon is only valid within the respective service area and only during the specified operating hours
- The coupon cannot be exchanged for cash
- Likewise, it is not possible for a coupon to be subsequently credited to or deducted from a trip that has already been made
- If the discount value of the coupon exceeds the fare for a journey, the remaining amount will be written off. To prevent this from happening, users have the option of deactivating coupons in their account settings before booking a trip
- If the coupon amount is less than the fare, the remaining amount will be taken using the payment method associated with the user account