What types of MOIA voucher are there?
- Basically, promotional coupons that MOIA gives you are to be distinguished from coupons or credits that have been purchased. Our Smart Saver, for example, is one of the discount offers that can be purchased. Business customers can also pay specific vouchers
- A voucher entitles you to a percentage discount, applied to the regular fare of one or more trips. There are coupons that can be redeemed by multiple users and individual vouchers that can only be redeemed by one user, or a specific user
How can I redeem a MOIA voucher?
- Install the MOIA app on a mobile device
- Create an account with your email address and cell number
- Enter your preferred payment method
- Store the voucher code under the “Coupon” menu option in your profile
- Make sure the coupon is activated und all conditions are valid for your trip
- Book a ride. The voucher will be applied automatically
- If you want to save a voucher that is already stored for another trip, you can remove it before the booking. You will find a corresponding note in the offer overview before the binding booking
What are the terms and conditions for a MOIA voucher?
- All journeys with MOIA are subject to MOIA’s general terms and conditions, the data privacy agreement and the MOIA Code of Conduct
- When redeeming a voucher, the following conditions also apply:
- The voucher is only valid within the respective service area and only during the specified operating hours
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
- Likewise, it is not possible for a voucher to be subsequently credited to or deducted from a trip that has already been made
- If the discount value of the voucher exceeds the fare for a journey, the remaining amount will be written off. To prevent this from happening, users have the option of deactivating vouchers in their account settings before booking a journey
- If the voucher amount is less than the fare, the remaining amount will be taken using the payment method associated with the user account
- The validity of the voucher can be seen on the voucher itself or in the MOIA app