What are reserved amounts?
- As is customary for security reasons, the amount of payment will be requested from your bank for bookings in digital payments
- After the successful booking, the amount will be deducted from your account
- If the booking fails, it may be, that the requested amount, for some time is shown as a reserved amount in your account and usually released by your credit-card company after a few days
- After each booking with paypal you will receive an automatic mail that you have authorized or reserved an amount to pay for our services
- This authorization simply means that we will debit your bank account via Paypal in the following days if the ride was successful
- The authorisation of an amount does not mean that a payment has been made
- Only after a successful trip you will receive an invoice from us which you can use as a proof of payment
- If you have further questions, feel free to contact us or your bank directly
Was this article helpful?
144 out of 173 found this helpful