- The use of our service is also available for people with walking impairments
- If you are walking slower, e.g. for health reasons or because you are carrying heavy luggage, you can specify this in your account settings. Just type on "Accessibility"
- Activate the category "More time to walk" and we will plan a little more time for the estimated duration of your walk
- People with limited mobility, for example users with foldable walking aids or rollators, can be easily transported
- Our seats are easily accessible thanks to a generous space concept, and there is a storage facility for smaller, foldable walking aids or rollators directly at the entrance or exit.
- However, the passenger must be able to move over a step of 50 cm when entering the vehicle in order to ride along
Please note that travelling with MOIA is possible as a rule if you are able to take your seat within the legally required boarding time of three minutes. You are welcome to receive help from a companion or assistant. Our drivers can also assist you so long as the safety of all passengers and road users is ensured. We will do our best to work together
Just write us a message if you want to have more information