Why is my MOIA taking a detour?
- Your MOIA was navigated on a route through the city calculated by our algorithm
- It can happen that your MOIA takes detours, but these do not lead to delays!
- The routing is based on the offered time slot from your trip overview
- In addition, there are several "residents only" areas, road works, cancelled trips etc. that we need to consider when routing
- Also traffic jams can cause your MOIA to deviate from the most direct route
- So as long as you arrive in the time slot offered, your trip will have gone as planned
Was this article helpful?
323 out of 443 found this helpful