To keep our vehicles clean and to prevent other passengers from being inconvenienced by food odors, we kindly ask you not to eat inside the vehicle. You may, of course, drink at any time. Please note that alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside our vehicles.
Articles in this section
- Release from the seat belt legislation
- At what times can I use MOIA?
- Is it possible to bring mobility assistance equipment (crutches, etc.) into the MOIA?
- Why is my MOIA taking a detour?
- When will my MOIA pick me up?
- What are MOIA stops and how do I find them?
- My booked vehicle is no longer shown as moving in the app
- Can I change my destination during the journey?
- Can I eat and drink inside the MOIA?